Bene Tan, a self-taught food photographer based in Singapore has received international recognition and won multiple international food photography awards. He is renowned for for making food come to life with his creative food images.

得奖美食摄影师,食品摄影师.

About Us

With more than 15+ years of experience, clients can rest assure that everything is well plan before the actual shoot day starting from pre-production meetings, planning shooting timeline and sourcing for suitable props and backdrops till the final execution.

Fast Delivery

During the shoot, 98% is what you see is what you get. The rest of 2% is just cleaning up dirt and dust after post processing.

Professional & Experienced

We provide one-stop food photography and food styling services for F&B, restaurant menu, food manufacturers and many more. We also provide concept, art directing, set and props styling.

Our Services

  • facebook-square
  • Pinterest Black Square
  • Instagram Black Square

© Copyright 2019 Cause & Effect Studio Pte Ltd - All Rights Reserved 

22 Sin Ming Lane #06-76 Midview City, Singapore  573969 | enquiry@bene-tan.com